Injuries suffered on another’s property, whether in a home, on a sidewalk, or in a commercial building or shop, are often the results of negligent maintenance or disregard for the safety of others. If you or a family member were injured in a fall or other accident away from your home, you may have a premises liability claim.

The Law Office of Charles L. Fuller help injured people who have been involved in slip and fall accidents. From the moment the collision occurs, the clock starts ticking, and it is important to take charge of the situation. You should immediately call the police, gather information on the location of the accident, take pictures of the scene and seek medical care.

Slip and fall accidents can happen at any time. That is why Charles Fuller is available every hour of every day to assist you after your accident, via this website and telephone to assist you immediately after the accident.

Contact Us for an evaluation of your case.