GIVE BACK TO THE COMMUNITY PROGRAM
2019 CHRISTMAS - FREE GIVE AWAY OF $250.00 SHOPPING SPREES
In the spirit of the Christmas Holiday, the Law Office of Charles L. Fuller with cooperation of the Hickory Ridge Giant Foods located at 6480 Freetown Road, Columbia, Maryland 21044 will be instituting a Give Back To The Community Program. There will be a FREE GIVE AWAY of $250.00 shopping sprees to 10 needful families in Howard County.
- No purchase necessary to be entered into the drawing.
- To be considered for the drawing, you must submit the name of a needful family residing in Howard County by e-mailing the following information on you (person making the submission) and the name of the needful family submitted (you may submit your self):
- Phone Number
- Submit names along with a brief statement in no more than 250 words as to why the family should be included in the drawing.
- Winners will be picked in a random drawing (names will be drawn out of the “hat”) from timely submissions received.
- Ten shopping sprees will be given away.
- Submit names and information by filling in the entry form on this page or send to the following email: email@example.com
- Submissions are allowed commencing Monday November 18, 2019 at 12:01 a.m.
- Deadline for submissions is Tuesday December 17, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.
- Winners will be selected from the submissions of names of needful families in Howard County.
- Inclusion in the drawing will be limited to the first 250 submissions. Those names will be released on Friday December 20, 2019 at 12::00 noon.
- Drawing will take place on Saturday December 21, 2019 at 12:00 noon at the Hickory Ridge Giant Foods located at 6480 Freetown Road, Columbia, Maryland
- To insure the family’s attendance at the drawing, the person making the submission shall be responsible for notifying the family of the date, time and location of the drawing.
- Only one winner per family.
- Must be present to win.
- Each family selected will have 60 minutes to shop with the aid of a Giant Foods nutritionist or other personnel who will assist you in making healthy choices.
- Each shopping spree shall include grocery items from the following food groups: protein (meats or fish or poultry) vegetables, fruit, bread (starches) and dairy. No cigarettes, alcohol or non-food items.
- Shopping spree shall be commenced immediately after drawing.
- Participants agree to the use of their likeness and e-mail for promotional purposes.
- No cash will be issued or refunded for shopping sprees that do not spend $250.00.
- Judges decisions are final.